The health and safety of our patients is our first priority. We are taking active measures to ensure that our staff and facility maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff while we closely monitor the global response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In addition to our normally stringent sanitation procedures, we have put into place enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols, including:
- Hand sanitizers at both the entry to the waiting and the entry to beyond the waiting room, as well
as in all rooms
- Front desk staff must wash their hands after each patient interaction
- Staff members who are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who is sick or traveling to high risk areas, must stay at home
- Increased frequency of disinfectant procedures in high traffic areas: all surfaces, treatment rooms, products, computers, phones, door handles, faucets.
- We request that you reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as cough or fever, if you have been in contact with anyone who is sick, if you have traveled to a high-risk area, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has traveled to a high-risk area.
While we are currently not seeing patients in the office, we will be answering phone calls and emails daily. We are planning to open the office April 20, but will assess the situation weekly and comply with the guidelines of the CDC.
Thank you for your kind attention and stay healthy.