Safety has always been our number priority for both our patients and our staff. We want to reassure you that we follow guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and local governments to the strictest level with no exceptions.
Here is our plan:
- All staff wear N95 masks which provides the highest level of protection possible.
- Dr. Gray meets with staff first every morning to review the caseload for the day.
- The daily schedule is thinned out to ensure there is no patient overlap.
- All patients are asked to wait in their vehicles until Dr. Gray is ready to see them.
- All arriving patients are required to wear a mask before entering the facility.
- Arriving patients are greeted by a Registered Nurses or Medical Assistants to hand sanitize and complete the Covid19 questionnaire immediately.
- Patient temperatures are taken at entry point.
- Patients are brought to an exam room immediately after questionnaire.
- We have created “One Way, No Cross Over” patient flow within our facility.
- Exam rooms are sanitized in accordance with the CDC recommendations between each patient assessment.
As of Monday, May 11th, we are able to resume offering Botox and Dysport wrinkle smoothers. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more Medi-Spa re-opening information.
Call us to schedule your appointment or consultation or to just ask questions! We are happy to chat with you.
Stay safe and healthy!