- 38 years experience in breast surgery with almost 8,500 breast surgery cases.
- I listen to my patient about what size she wants her breasts to be.
- I use Crisalix, the most accurate breast imager on the market.
- I use the sub-muscular technique, which has fewer complications than any other method.
- Mine is the only practice that provides lifetime surveillance of silicone implants, as recommended by the FDA, at no cost to our patients.
- I have the only private plastic surgical, state licensed, facility in the state of New Hampshire.
- I regularly present at international and national professional meetings.
- I have been an investigator for all 3 breast implant companies.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and proud New Hampshire native.
- Educated at MIT and Marshall University, trained at Harvard and MCW, offers the latest techniques in Aesthetics and Reconstruction.
- Dr. Slocum has presented at national and international meetings, and published in multiple peer reviewed journals across engineering and medicine.
- Meticulous attention to detail in the pursuit of excellence for all patients.
- Specializes in Primary and Revision Rhinoplasty, Breast Surgery including Augmentation, Lift (Mastopexy), Revision procedures, and Reconstruction for Breast cancer.
- Holds multiple patents and has developed multiple devices (including FDA clearance), enables Dr. Slocum to critically evaluate new technology, ensuring that patients receive only the most effective (and safe) therapies.
- Utilizes the Crisalix 3-D simulation system to help guide patients through the decision-making process.
- Offers long-term follow-up of all breast implants (Aesthetic and Reconstruction) using our in-house High-Resolution hand-held Ultrasound system.
- Friendly, personable and approachable while delivering world-class patient care in our AAAASF-certified, state-licensed, private surgical facility.
As published in:Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Aesthetic Surgery Journal
Perspectives in Plastic Surgery
With 37 years of experience, Dr. Lawrence N. Gray has presented surgical techniques across the globe and is continually chosen by patients for his technical skill and personal demeanor…More About Dr. Gray
Complimentary Ultrasound Imaging of Breast Implants and Lifetime Follow-up
Ultrasound is a non-invasive, safe and efficient screening tool for evaluating your breast implants. At Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center, patient safety is always our number one priority. That is why we offer complimentary Ultrasound Imaging of Breast Implants and Lifetime follow-up for our patients after your breast augmentation procedure. Ultrasound imaging of patients with breast implants follow-ups are scheduled at regular intervals to ensure your continued health and monitor for rupture. so you can always rest assured. If you are considering breast augmentation for the first time, follow-up of your implants is a critical part in choosing a plastic surgeon.
Dr. Slocum Earns Board Certification in Plastic Surgery
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Alexander Slocum is now Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. The certification examination process spans almost 18 months and is both incredibly detailed and rigorous, to ensure that your surgeon is safe, ethical, and focused on delivering the highest quality of patient care.
Schedule your consultation today with either of our Board Certified surgeons and see how we can help you achieve your goals.
Our highly skilled Medi-Spa team uses the latest and best aesthetic treatments to help people attain beauty at every age. Our aesthetic nurses and aestheticians have a deep understanding of facial anatomy and are continuously trained in the most advanced technologies including wrinkle smoothers, dermal fillers, fat reduction, skin rejuvenation, medical-level skincare products, sweat reduction, and laser hair removal.
Conveniently located off Interstate 95 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Atlantic Plastic Surgery & Medi-Spa is easily accessible for anyone wanting to look or feel younger. Call us today to learn more about our broad array of treatment options: (603) 431-8819.