- 38 years experience in breast surgery with almost 8,500 breast surgery cases.
- I listen to my patient about what size she wants her breasts to be.
- I use Crisalix, the most accurate breast imager on the market.
- I use the sub-muscular technique, which has fewer complications than any other method.
- Mine is the only practice that provides lifetime surveillance of silicone implants, as recommended by the FDA, at no cost to our patients.
- I have the only private plastic surgical, state licensed, facility in the state of New Hampshire.
- I regularly present at international and national professional meetings.
- I have been an investigator for all 3 breast implant companies.
As published in:Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Aesthetic Surgery Journal
Perspectives in Plastic Surgery
With 37 years of experience, Dr. Lawrence N. Gray has presented surgical techniques across the globe and is continually chosen by patients for his technical skill and personal demeanor…More About Dr. Gray
Complimentary Ultrasound Imaging of Breast Implants and Lifetime Follow-up
Ultrasound is a non-invasive, safe and efficient screening tool for evaluating your breast implants. At Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center, patient safety is always our number one priority. That is why we offer complimentary Ultrasound Imaging of Breast Implants and Lifetime follow-up for our patients after your breast augmentation procedure. Ultrasound imaging of patients with breast implants follow-ups are scheduled at regular intervals to ensure your continued health and monitor for rupture. so you can always rest assured. If you are considering breast augmentation for the first time, follow-up of your implants is a critical part in choosing a plastic surgeon.